ex
From: S On Behalf Of (e-mail address removed)
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 4:45 PM

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

I recently set up multiple email accounts to monitor emails from my business

When selecting the "From" address - my customers still see the orginal
address. The message they receive says : "On behalf of"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How can I stop this and only show the adress from which I am choosing to to
send from?

Unless you're using Exchange, the From field is NOT how you select a different
sending address. Use the Accounts button for that.