Changing table width or height causes FP to shut down!

G

I'm using a table template for my web structure. On some of the pages, I need to adjust the width or height, but as I work on dragging the margins, sometimes barely clicking on them, FP tells me it has to shut down, so anything unsaved is lost. This is driving me nuts. Please help. thanks

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Sounds like a video card driver issue
- check for the latest video card and directX drivers for your PC

--

| I'm using a table template for my web structure. On some of the pages, I need to adjust the width or height, but as I work on
dragging the margins, sometimes barely clicking on them, FP tells me it has to shut down, so anything unsaved is lost. This is
driving me nuts. Please help. thanks

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Check the dell support site for updated video card drivers

--

|
|
| ----- Stefan B Rusynko wrote: -----
|
| Sounds like a video card driver issue
| - check for the latest video card and directX drivers for your PC
|
| --
|
| _____________________________________________
| SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]
| "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-;
| To find the best Newsgroup for FrontPage support see:
| http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
| _____________________________________________
|
|
| | I'm using a table template for my web structure. On some of the pages, I need to adjust the width or height, but as I work
on
| dragging the margins, sometimes barely clicking on them, FP tells me it has to shut down, so anything unsaved is lost. This
is
| driving me nuts. Please help. thanks
|
|
| Stefan,
| Thanks for responding. However, I need you to explain what you mean. (I have a Dell computer.) Thanks. k.a.

Ask a Question