-----Original Message-----
From: Dragonscar [mailto:D[email protected]]
Posted At: 23. juli 2005 00:16
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: change spacing between paragraphs
Subject: change spacing between paragraphs

Is there a way to change the spacing of line breaks? Line wrapping uses
single spacing. Line breaks seem to use triple or quadruple spacing.
Also I cannot figure out how to increase the space between bulleted or
numbered items - either it is single spaced or 4 or 5 lines between each
one and the numbers will not repeat.

In Word, I create a number without text and move to the next number.
Then I move up and delete the number leaving the space - the list
numbers automatically adjust. This does not work in FP.

How can I achieve the same results