Change MSDN license

Hi there,

Now that I have changed jobs I can't use my MSDN versions of Vista Ultimate
and Office Pro 2007 anymore. I have bought these products since and I would
like to update my current MSDN versions with the proper license/product keys.
Is this at all possible or am I looking at a reinstall?

Thanks,

John

Mike Brannigan

Burell said:
Hi there,

Now that I have changed jobs I can't use my MSDN versions of Vista
Ultimate
and Office Pro 2007 anymore. I have bought these products since and I
would
like to update my current MSDN versions with the proper license/product
keys.
Is this at all possible or am I looking at a reinstall?

Thanks,

John

Your Vista install should have a command line script call slmgr.vbs
There are options to replace keys with this tool

KristleBawl

I don't know if it will do what you want but...

Control Panel\System and Maintenance\System

At the bottom, Change Product Key.

KB

"Burell" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

KristleBawl said:
I don't know if it will do what you want but...

Control Panel\System and Maintenance\System

At the bottom, Change Product Key.
Thanks Kristle, that dit the trick. With Office it was a little bit more
involved ... I had to backup and delete a registry key and then start an
Office applic. After keying in the new PK all was fine. BTW the latter
procedure is described in a KB article.

Cheers,

John