Change IP adress for AD

Hi, we have a w2k3 Domain (Hope it is the right group. I didn´t know what
DSML is) with one DC. And I have to change it´s IP adress and all the
adresses from my hole network.

Does anybody know if I have to pay attention something?

I know that I have to change DNS Settings but what is with the folders:
_msdcs
_sites
_tcp
_udp
DomainDnsZones
ForestDNSZones

Is there a program that can help?

Thank you for answering.

ptwilliams

Here's an article that discusses changing an IP address for a DC:
-- http://www.msresource.net/content/view/22/47/

If the clients are DHCP clients, then there's not much of an issue there.
Just remember to check the DNS entries for all your machines with static IP
addresses, e.g. servers, etc.

--

Paul Williams

http://www.msresource.net/