Change a Custom Form on an existing Contact Record

Attempting to add fields to a custom form already designed. But I can not
get the new form to work on existing Contact records. IT will only work on
new Contacts I'm using Outlook 2003 SP1

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

You need to change the MessageClass on the existing items to point to your
new form's class. See
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/newdefaultform.htm#convert for several tools
and scripts to accomplish this.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"tastingroom at rabbitridgewinery" <tastingroom at
news:[email protected]...