Catalyst ?.?? and Nero 7

K

keepout

I installed the Nero 7 demo, and it promptly attacked the mmc. I had to upgrade the mmc to use nero7.

But I suspect the upgrade may have been overkill. windows error directed to install mmc 9.13.
Now I can't turn the echo sound off, or the capture device.

Is there an older mmc 9.02 9.05 etc without this annoying always on capture that will work with Nero 7 ?

Which catalyst version will work with Nero 7 ? my catalyst 8.5 won't.

M

Man-wai Chang

I installed the Nero 7 demo, and it promptly attacked the mmc. I had to upgrade the mmc to use nero7.

But I suspect the upgrade may have been overkill. windows error directed to install mmc 9.13.

Is there an older mmc 9.02 9.05 etc without this annoying always on capture that will work with Nero 7 ?

Would you wanna try ATI Tray Tool?

--
.~. Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. http://www.linux-sxs.org
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and Farce be with you!
/( _ )\ (Ubuntu 6.06) Linux 2.6.17.13
^ ^ 16:39:01 up 6 days 21:33 0 users load average: 1.00 1.00 1.00
news://news.3home.net news://news.hkpcug.org news://news.newsgroup.com.hk

M

Matt Ion

MMC 9.06.1, Catalyst drivers v5.9, and Nero 7 all coexisting here... (I tried
newer versions of drivers and MMC and had nothing but problems, so I backleveled
those... existing Nero installation was unaffected).

K

keepout

MMC 9.06.1, Catalyst drivers v5.9, and Nero 7 all coexisting here... (I tried
newer versions of drivers and MMC and had nothing but problems, so I backleveled
those... existing Nero installation was unaffected).

I've probably re-installed the OS 3 times since I posted this. But 8.5 took forever to re-install this time, and it still isn't right. So it can't hurt to try and install another version.

mmc 9.06.1 ,cat 5.9, and Nero 7. your ATI stuff isn't ALWAYS capturing with no way to turn it off is it ?

Ask a Question