Can't Start Just Cause plz help

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i bought just cause today and installed it in the computer. The installation was succesfull. When the Installation was finished I start the just cause exe. I waited then a error sign came up it said: Just Cause was unable to start. Please make sure that you have installed the latest drivers for your graphic card and Direct X. In additon, Please make sure that your graphic card supports the functions vertex shader 1.1 and pixel shader 1.1. For Further information and trubleshooting, please refer to the read me file. I even read the read me file but i didn't get it plz plz plz :( help me plz help me to start the game plz urgent!!!! PLZ

Reaction score
And How can I do that ?? plz help me plz thanks. I dont know how to install drivers can u help me in that ?? Thanks :D

Reaction score
arkam25 said:
plz help me Triplex Dread thanks
I'm sure TriplexDread will help you when he can.
Some people do have to work these days, so you may not get an answer until later.
You will have to be patient until then!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
system specs plz.

that way we can make sure we give ya the right ones!

Reaction score
Oh wow i'm in demand ;)

OK firstly we need to find out what type of graphics card you have. Do you know off hand?

Is your system prebuilt?

Does it have integrated graphics or a separate card?

Quite a few questions

Firstly what type of computer do you have. Name and model please

Ask a Question