Can't Open Links in Email

In Outlook 2003, I can't click on any links in my email
messages. I just get an error message saying, "This
operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect
on this computer. Please contact your system
administrator." This is my home computer, I am it's
system administrator. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Anonymous

In Outlook 2003, I can't click on any links in my email
messages. I just get an error message saying, "This
operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect
on this computer. Please contact your system
administrator." This is my home computer, I am it's
system administrator. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I have the same error :-(

HELP!!!

Jason K

In IE, go to Tools > Internet Options > Security

Set all zones back to defaults > Might help...

Alfian

Thanks a lot !!! Now i can open any links from my outlook
again.. I wonder why I got this problem.. It never
happened on December and earlier..