cant find HCL or listing of supported NIC's for Windows XP 64 bit

We just recieved a new system for Windows XP 64 bit. Athlon 64 3200+ processor, Asus K8V Delux MB.
The NIC on the MB does not have 64 bit drivers, ASUS does not have 64 bit drivers for it either. I am looking for the HCL for Windows XP 64 bit so I can find a NIC that we can load drivers for.

Carey Frisch [MVP]

The 64-bit version of Windows XP for the AMD 64-bit processors
has not been released yet. The currently available 64-bit version of
Windows XP is only compatible with the Intel Itanium processor.

Windows XP 64-Bit Edition: How to Buy
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/howtobuy/default.asp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Brian B" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message:

| We just recieved a new system for Windows XP 64 bit. Athlon 64 3200+ processor, Asus K8V Delux MB.
| The NIC on the MB does not have 64 bit drivers, ASUS does not have 64 bit drivers for it either. I am
looking for the HCL for Windows XP 64 bit so I can find a NIC that we can load drivers for.

Well I have the 64 bit version for the AMD and there are no drivers for the OS, like sound, network cards, raid controlers, the only driver that works is for generic systems input devices.