can't cut and paste in works word processor

Organic LPN

i used to be able to copy and paste from the internet without any problem,
but now, even if i only copy one word and try to paste into a document, it
says "the file is too large"... what happened?

Works8 Word processor 8.5 (Vista - PC)

Graham Mayor

Use Edit > Paste Special > Unformatted text to paste the item.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com

<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Thanks so much!!

I was having the same problem and this fixes it, however, still don't know what happened or how to get it back to easily just cut and paste. Thanks much for the fix!!!

Graham Mayor said:
Use Edit > Paste Special > Unformatted text to paste the item.

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org