Can't access Newsgroups

Hi everybody

I just got Office Outlook and I'm trying to access
newsgroups but there is a problem. I follow to
instructions:

I go to customize

then click go

and then the help menu tells me to grab the "news" button
and drag it into the go menu, but it's NOT there! Anybody
know how I can fix this problem? Thanks

Orlando Gondar

I tough someone said that You need Outlook Express for the news, that
Office's Outlook
cant read the news......

Gordon

Orlando Gondar said:
I tough someone said that You need Outlook Express for the news, that
Office's Outlook
cant read the news......

That's correct. The "News" button in Outlook calls Outlook Express in
Outlook Newsreader Mode.

That's correct. The "News" button in Outlook calls Outlook Express in
Outlook Newsreader Mode.

.

Oh. ok, well I'm not going to bother, I already am
running the newsgroups through Express.

Thanks guys.