Cannot create PivotChart form.

G

I have created a number of pivot chart forms in an .mdb successfully. Then I copied the .mdb file to a different computer which has the exact same version of Access installed (Access 2002 (10.2616.2625)).

The copy is fully functional. All tables, queries, forms and Visual Basic code run successfully, with the sole exception of the PivotChart forms.

The PivotChart forms copied as part of the .mdb file run correctly and display results ONLY for the set of parameters by which they were closed in the original file. NO CHANGES in the filter or drop series fields are possible, i.e.:
1.Check fields are gray and new items CANNOT be checked either in or out.
2.Fields CANNOT be dropped and new fields CANNOT be added anywhere in the PivotChart.

I have also tried to create new PivotChart forms in the copied .mdb file. Although the wizard runs OK, I cannot define any kinds of fields in the form.

I would be grateful for any ideas on what can be the problem and how to solve it. Thanks in advance.

G

Hi! I've got the same issue. But with a slight difference maybe - the other computer which I copy the MDB to runs Ms Access OEM version. Not sure if that's an issue to the problem we're facing

Tried to look up for help. Anyone who can save us?

Ask a Question