Can someone tell me why I cannot download Beta1

Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta 1
2. First I went to microsoft.com and clicked the link for Microsoft
AntiSpyware Beta 1. Next I clicked the download link on the next page. After
the file downloaded I installed it and on the last step I recieve my first
error message. Then when I try to open the program I recieve another error
message.
3.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en
4. The first error message I recieve says: Unexpected error; quitting.

Also I have followed the instructions on the second error message several
times and it still does not work.

Attached***********************************

From: (e-mail address removed) ([email protected])
Date: Saturday, December 10, 2005 12:45 PM
To: CS ([email protected])
Subject: Beta 1

QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
Problem Area: websitefdbk
Message: I have tried to download the latest version of Beta 1 ( NOV 27 05 )
and it will not download. Do you have any Idea how I can download this File?
My computer meets all of the requirements. I am already getting feedback from
MS

II also get a message saying MS Windows Antispyware has encountered a
critical error (error 101 ). Please restart Antispyware and run windows
again. If you continue to experience this problem please uninstall the
program and install the program and install the most recent version of
Windows Antispyware. I have done this several times and nothing works. HELP

Bill Sanderson

I've definitely seen some problems with the download center myself,
primarily on Wednesday of this week.

I'd retry the download multiple times--when I was having trouble, it took a
few dozen tries to get a particular download I needed.

If you do that, and fail, and get a consistent error message, tell us what
that is?

Bill Sanderson said:
I've definitely seen some problems with the download center myself,
primarily on Wednesday of this week.

I'd retry the download multiple times--when I was having trouble, it took a
few dozen tries to get a particular download I needed.

If you do that, and fail, and get a consistent error message, tell us what
that is?

Bill Sanderson

Waiting on thr rock said:

I hope that's a comfy rock, given how long I've missed this reply.

This is an error that I don't have a good solution for. It is one that I
believe won't carry through when beta2 is released, which will come within
the next month and a half.

Things I would try, if you haven't already:

1) uninstall Microsoft Antispyware
2) delete \program files\microsoft antispyware and all subfolders
3) reinstall Microsoft Antispyware.