can someone help

I can not change my screen resolution When I go to properties click on
settings it will not let me move the resolution bar

JS

Download and install the latest drivers for your Video Card from the
manufacturer's site (not Microsoft update).

JS

ts27 said:
I can not change my screen resolution When I go to properties click on
settings it will not let me move the resolution bar

You may be installed the wrong Video Driver for your Video Card, try to
install the Correct/Right driver from the Video card Manufacturer website not
from MS, does this a new installation?.
HTH.
nass

db

also, double
check your bios/cmos
settings for shadow video
mem size. it should not
be set to 0 size, if it is set
at all....

I can not change my screen resolution When I go to properties click on
settings it will not let me move the resolution bar

Poprivet

db said:
also, double
check your bios/cmos
settings for shadow video
mem size. it should not
be set to 0 size, if it is set
at all....
What in hell is that supposed to mean? If you can't tell him what to set it
TO, then the post makes no sense.

Stop posting in HTML; Plain Text only on ng's.

db

oh... shut up.

who asked you anyhow?

Poprivet said:
also, double
check your bios/cmos
settings for shadow video
mem size. it should not
be set to 0 size, if it is set
at all....
What in hell is that supposed to mean? If you can't tell him what to set it
TO, then the post makes no sense.

Stop posting in HTML; Plain Text only on ng's.

Tom Willett

since
it's
public
newsgroup,
he
has
the
right
express
himself

"db" <databaseben.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
oh... shut up.

who asked you anyhow?

db said:
also, double
check your bios/cmos
settings for shadow video
mem size. it should not
be set to 0 size, if it is set
at all....
What in hell is that supposed to mean? If you can't tell him what to set
it
TO, then the post makes no sense.

Stop posting in HTML; Plain Text only on ng's.

db

yeh.... me too.