Can Send mails but don't receive

Matts

I Can send mails, but I can't receive any! And all my settings are right..
What can be the problem?

Thanks

Dave N9

Receiving is the easy part.
1. Perhaps you have no email messages to receive. Are you also receiving the
messages on another computer?
2. Perhaps you have a typo in the settings.
3. Do you get an error message? If so, right-click on it, select Copy, then
Paste it into a reply.

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64
http://download.live.com/wlmail
"Matts" wrote in message

I Can send mails, but I can't receive any! And all my settings are right..
What can be the problem?

Thanks

Matts

Dave,

Everything seems ok with my settings... and yes I normally should receive
message because I've sent something with my other mail to the windows live
mail. What do you mean with the typo in the settings? And I don't get a error
message.. when I push the buton sending/receiving he makes a connection...

Thanks