Can not get past the welcome screen

Barry Schwarz

Siamoose does not have a an XP cd. Yes putting the correct file back will
fix the issue that is why I created that fix with simple instructions that
will automatically replace that file.

This post was forged.

Barry Schwarz

Drag and dropping and burning are NOT the same thing when it comes to iso
files. The files you downloaded from my site are in a zip format, they must
be unzipped first. To unzip them first you need to save it in a location
that is easy to find. When you click on the download link choose save, that
will bring up a window, in that window on the left side you should see
"Desktop" select desktop then click save. That will save the file to your
desktop. Once the file is saved right click on it and choose extract all,
that will unzip the files to a folder. Inside that folder you will see a
file called burncdcc, double click on that file and it will open the iso
burning utility. Click browse on that window and navigate to that same
folder and select the iso file. Click start and it will burn that file to a
blank cd. Once that is done put that cd in the broken computer and reboot
it. If it boots from the cd you will know it because the screen will be
different. Follow the instructions to replace that file.

This post was forged.

Leythos

From: "Leythos" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Subject: Re: Can not get past the welcome screen
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 20:08:51 -0700

Abuse complaint filed with (e-mail address removed), headers included.

Leythos

From: "Leythos" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 20:08:59 -0700

From: "Leythos" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 20:09:11 -0700

From: "Leythos" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 20:10:11 -0700

From: "Leythos" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 20:10:18 -0700

From: "Leythos" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 20:10:26 -0700

Abuse complaint filed with (e-mail address removed), headers included.

Tim Meddick

What are these 'forged' posts exactly Barry?

I know that someone was using my name for a short time (apparently I said
something to incur the 'wrath' of Mr Butts)

....but not in this thread, I hasten to add...

==

Cheers, Tim Meddick, Peckham, London. :)

Tim Meddick

I have to ad to my last post that I see that 'forged' posts have been
written to this thread pertaining to be from me ("Tim Meddick"
<[email protected]>) but are actually from ("Tim Meddick"
<[email protected]>).

However, they seem to have been deleted from the server because, although
people have quoted them in replies, I cannot download the originals (thank
God).

I do apologise, and thank you for your diligence.

==

Cheers, Tim Meddick, Peckham, London. :)