Can I use Office 2003 with the business manager for outlook witho.

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Please ask your question in the body of your post, not the subject.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Outlook Business no server?" <Outlook Business no
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Sorry first time on here :)
I am currently using Office 2003, I have been looking at the business
manager add on for Outlook 2003 and think it is fantastic, unfortunately it
seems to have to be on a server? Is there anyway to add the business manager
for outlook 2003 on windows xp pro without a server?

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

BCM is strictly a single-user, standalone program. It does not run on a
server. It does, however, use MSDE, which is a baby version of the Microsoft
SQL Server application.

where can i get it from? i only need the add on?

Sue Mosher said:
BCM is strictly a single-user, standalone program. It does not run on a
server. It does, however, use MSDE, which is a baby version of the Microsoft
SQL Server application.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

BCM is installed from a separate CD in the retail versions of Office 2003
Professional and Small Business Edition

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Outlook Business no server?"

HI, I want to add bcm to my OUTLOOK 2003. Can I just buy the add on or do I
have to buy an entire new outlook version as well??? Thanks!!! DT

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

As I said before, BCM is part of Office 2003 Professional and Small Business
Edition. It is not available as a separate product.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

Anthony

Sue Mosher said:
As I said before, BCM is part of Office 2003 Professional and Small Business
Edition. It is not available as a separate product.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

Anthony

I wanted to know how the share data with others option works..

How does Contact Manger sync all data for all users without using a
centralized server?

thanks in advance!!

Tony

Luther

I wanted to know how the share data with others option works..

How does Contact Manger sync all data for all users without using a
centralized server?

thanks in advance!!

Tony

No. BCM sharing allows the users you designate to attach their BCM to
your BCM database.