Can I replace line breaks in Excel 2003?

I know it is possible in Word but it doesn't seem to work in Excel unless
there is a special trick. I want to replace all line breaks in Excel which
were inserted by holding the Alt key and pressing Enter.

Under the option Edit - Find & Replace I do not find any option to replace
the line break with a space.

Any ideas?

Nicole

Debra Dalgleish

In Excel, choose Edit>Replace
Click in the Find What box
Hold the Alt key, and (on the number keypad), type 0010
This represents a line break in Excel.
You won't see anything in the 'Find What' box

In the Replace with box, type the characters that you want to use
instead of a line break

Click the Replace All button

Joined
Aug 4, 2010