Call me paranoid, but...

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
After reading about the changes being made by Google, (HERE, if anyone hasn't seen the story already) I wondered whether it would make any difference to PCR?

So, this morning I've been experimenting with a few searches - just for some run-of-the-mill, computer-related topics. Often, when I've been Googling for an answer to a PC problem, I find myself clicking on a link which brings me right back to PCR... but, today PCR did not come up in my searches. :confused:

So is this just me being paranoid/not keying-in the "right" kind of question? Or has Google "downgraded" our Forum? (Sincerely hope it's just me!)
:user:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the link TC, I read a similar article on the BBC but this one on the Guardian goes in to much more depth!

I've not noticed a change in traffic levels on PCR, although I don't follow them too closely I have to admit - so there could we be some small changes, but I've not noticed anything of the order of magnitude that those sites are reporting. Fingers crossed :).

Ask a Question