Calendar

G

I have a calendar for each month saved in Publisher 97 that we used for our resource guide booklet that was printed. Is there any way to take each page (each month) and put it on our web page? For each event that is on the calendar, I want to put a hyperlink so they can click on that day/event and go directly to the page on our website that has all the details - time/place/etc - listed. I spent a lot of time on this calendar and it has the graphics and all the information I need . . . Is there anyway possible to put it into my Frontpage 2003 web page???? I've tried saving it as a html - but then it won't let me click on the individual events to take me to the other pages - it saves it as one whole picture. Would appreciate any help I can get on this one! Thanks, Rachelle

G

Rachelle,

You mention that after you save the publisher file, it saves it as one 1 image, rather than the individual images you are using.

If this is the case, you could still create individual links from the created main image by using image maps. This would be labor intensive, but it would accomplish what you want to do.

Is what you would do is the create htm file from Publisher and import it into FrontPage.

Now click on the image which should bring up your image toolbar, located on the right side of the toolbar you will find your "Hot Spot" drawing tools (Square, Circle, etc..).

Click on the shape you wish to use and draw it around your event, when you release the mouse, you will be prompted for a hyperlink location. Enter the link info and then repeat the steps.

Ask a Question