Calendar Views Add-in not working

ahirschp

(e-mail address removed) Aug 23, 5:01 pm show options

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
From: (e-mail address removed) - Find messages by this author
Date: 23 Aug 2005 15:01:01 -0700
Subject: Calendar Views Add-in not working
original | Remove | Report Abuse

I just installed the new add-in called Calendar Views.
The tool bar appears but the buttons are gray.

I have the requirements to be able to use this add-in but some how it's

not working.

Can any one help me with this problem?

Abraham Hirsch

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Is this a Microsoft add-in? For Outlook 2002/XP? Is it recommended for that
version?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, (e-mail address removed) asked:

| (e-mail address removed) Aug 23, 5:01 pm show options
|
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
| From: (e-mail address removed) - Find messages by this author
| Date: 23 Aug 2005 15:01:01 -0700
| Subject: Calendar Views Add-in not working
| Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
| original | Remove | Report Abuse
|
| I just installed the new add-in called Calendar Views.
| The tool bar appears but the buttons are gray.
|

| I have the requirements to be able to use this add-in but some how
| it's
|
| not working.
|

| Can any one help me with this problem?
|

| Abraham Hirsch

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Did you click on the calendar grid?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

ahirschp

Yes I did.

Actually the tool bar appears, but no matter where I place myself, the
buttons are gray.

Abraham Hirsch