Calendar hard to see

I have looked through the discussion but did not find a solution to my
problem. I need to create a very active calendar for a community. Currently
I'm using Calendar Creator and put a .jpg on my web page and a link to a .PDF
to print the calendar. The .jpg is very difficult to see because there is so
much information. Does anyone know of a calendar program that would expand a
day to make the itmes larger and, therefore, easier to read?
Here is the link: http://villagewalkliving.com/calendar.htm

I did set up a calendar, however, I mostly get "web site not responding"
error message. Anyone else having a problem with this site?

John Kisha

Here's a calendar program I like: http://www.kamath.com/calendar/

Here's a link to a site that uses it:
http://www.discoverhollywood.com/pagemanager/templates/calendar.asp?arti