Calendar Corruption from PDA sync

Reaction score
Novice User:

I just got a new phone and set it up to sync with my work PC (Windows XP, Outlook 2003) - it has active sync and wireless sync functionality. I made the mistake of using the active sync to try to move a file to my phone after it already sync'd wirelessly. (bright, I know). Now my calendar file has duplicate entries everywere and most of my future appointments went missing.

To try to recover my old calendar I opened my outlook while Offline - it worked well enough because my calendar looked as it did before I messed it up. So I exported that to a pst AND I made a copy of it in offline mode. Now I'm in online mode and I can see the copy I just made.

What's the best way to handle this - my main calendar is corrupt, my backup copy is better? Should I import the pst into the mail folder? Will the import replace the main calendar or only add to the mess? Should I just delete my main calendar before doing so? Any help would be appreciated.

Ask a Question