Buzzing in my speakers

my speakers, harmon/kardon have a constant buzzing noise. These are the
speakers that came with my computer, this just recently started, so I wonder
are my speakers blown or is there a problem elsewhere?

Jim Macklin

Turn the volume setting down to not more than 65% and listen
with a pair of quality headphones. If you hear the same
buzz it means that the problem is in the computer hardware
(sound card) or the software. But most likely the problem
is that a buzz is caused by a loose speaker cone which is
vibrating on its own.
When you have isolated the problem, buy a new pair of
quality speakers.

some support