Burning to dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I downloaded a film and it is in an AVI format but i want to burn it to a dvd-r cd so i can watch it on my t.v. should i still be able to burn it to a dvd-r disc because when i try and burn my film onto the disc my disk tray comes out automatically and then does not find it in the drive ? how can i solve this problem ?

Reaction score
does your dvd drive read other dvds?

Need more details please.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
what software are you using? you'll need to convert the video into a DVD to use it in a standalone DVD player, if you use something like nero it has the ability to do that

Reaction score
Try downloading DVD Encrypter, open the disc with the encrypter, and burn from there, all this is fine if the film you are watching does not infringe on copyright material as that is illegal. Take care and be well.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Try downloading DVD Encrypter, open the disc with the encrypter, and burn from there, all this is fine if the film you are watching does not infringe on copyright material as that is illegal. Take care and be well.

Listen up, this post is almost four years old, the guy who started the thread made only 3 posts and is long gone, therefore your contribution is worthless so why bother? And the legality of the software you mentioned is also doubtful.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question