    with Linksys router.

    Does anyone know what program is associated with a logo consisting of a red
    circle with a white capital B? Thanks

    Guest, Jun 15, 2006

    Mark F. Guest

    "IslandGirl" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What is OWSBrowserUI Class?
    > What is OWSBrowserMiscApis Class?

    IslandGirl,

    Both refer to a registered class objects for the Microsoft Office Server
    Extensions library (OWS.DLL) found in the Microsoft Office installation.

    > I am having problems which may be associated with remote access to my

    home
    > computer, which I have not put on a network. Internet connection is

    cable
    > with Linksys router.

    LinkSys Support Page: http://tinyurl.com/9l6et

    Any particular reason you have a router with only one PC?

    Routers have a 'build in' firewall. Usually typing 192.168.1.100 in your
    browser's address bar will launch the Linksys setup utility. I mentioned
    this because you may have the router's firewall blocking the connection.
    The Windows XP firewall (SP2+) could also be a problem.

    > Does anyone know what program is associated with a logo consisting of

    a red
    > circle with a white capital B? Thanks

    Sorry, can't help you with this one.

    Mark