Boundary/Land Question?

Reaction score
ok, neighbour has the cowboy builders in doing his driveway.
i have tried to explain that they are trying to build the driveway 8 inches on to my property.
now i know they cant do this but as they don't speak english i'm not getting far.
may just have to explain to my neighbour tonight & get them to get re-position it.

any views on how i should word it?

Reaction score
Contact your local Authority Planning department, if they cannot help you they should be able to tell you who you should contact.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Steal them back by moving his whole house away from your by 16 inches. You will double the space! ;)

Reaction score
I think i have sorted it out mostly by using hand signals & not rude ones.
Was told boss would speak to me, hope he can speak english!
If all fails i shall have a 1to1 with neighbour tonight & tell him straight, not on my land.
Oh and this is the 3rd lot of builders they have had in.
I only worry where the horses are kept during the day??

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Your best bet is to enlist the neighbour on your side so to speak by explaining how you've tried to tell the builders that they're laying the driveway in the wrong place so it's on your property but they're not understanding you so can s/he have a word with them for you.
But to be honest, unless you've got a really great neighbour then the chances that they'll take it as some sort of personal accusation is pretty high however you word it. It's not something you can just let go though, not just for now but also for if you ever want to sell your property so it's pretty much a 'hope for the best prepare for the worst scenario'.

Reaction score
cowboys stopped what they were doing and ended up having a smoke break whilst looking at each other and pointing at me, no idea what they were going on about but think they got the message, they being very small and me being very tall!!!

will see what they get up to tomorrow and keep you posted.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
cowboys stopped what they were doing and ended up having a smoke break whilst looking at each other and pointing at me, no idea what they were going on about but think they got the message, they being very small and me being very tall!!!

will see what they get up to tomorrow and keep you posted.

Did they say [kitten] repeatedly while looking at you ?

[mucks edit]

Ask a Question