I connect to the net: 56k Modem
Computer components: MB - asrock k7s41gx
CPU Semperon 2400 box/sn
HDD 80 GB Maxtor
TV-tuner winfast
Ram DDR 256/400
Webcam Sweex
CD-ROM Benq bulk/sn do571
Hi all! Recently when i started my computer a blue screen apeared with a message (*** STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000006, 0x00000000, 0xF8A7FFD8, 0xF8A7FCD4) ) i can't start windows. I tried to resset mother bord, but this didn't help, i tried to format my HDD, but the same error apears when i begin to install windows. I swiched ram slot, didn't help. I understand that the problem is conected with some driver on my computer ( video, usb, etc), but i don't know how to resolve it. I can't enter in safe mod. I unplugged all usb devices, the same problem, i don't understand why it constantly apears, my HDD is empty (i formated HDD). I reinstaled a few times driver for webcam and i installed a bluethooth drivers i think this is the problemPlease help me to resolve this error problem!

Attachments

• problem.JPG
    problem.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 680
Reaction score
Start from scratch

Disconnect all internal hardware but your Video card and hard drive, CD-Rom

Make sure Your optical device is on a separate channel to your hard drive

Try to reinstall like that

Captain Jack Sparrow

Anti-cryptominer
Reaction score
I quickly googled "Spyware Nuker XT". Most of the results were red in SiteAdvisor. It's just a thought, but Spyware Nuker itself could be the virus.

Reaction score
Thx for the answers! SpyNuker XT it's an antivirus, i use it for many years. I tried to remove all components, then a conected them back, still doesn't work :( . I would like to thank for you participation. :)

Reaction score
Hmmm

OK maybe the next step if you still cant get into the BIOS s to try resetting it?

Find your Manual and look for CMOS section it should tell you where the Jumper is to reset your BIOS (or Dropping as I call it)

Turn off power completely to PSU and move jumper as instructed leave for a few seconds the return jumper to its original position. Turn power back on then try booting

Reaction score
re

I resolved the problem! I changed the alimentaion (source) and it's work verry nice. Thx all for replyes. Thx for ideeas.

Ask a Question