Blank Spaces.

G

On the web site I am making there is a narrow white space between the Navigation Bar and the Body of the page. I can't seem to to bring them together, and therefore have a white stripe between them from top to bottom, as well as blank white spaces along the bottom of the Body and under the Navigation Bar. How do I get rid of the blank spaces and meld everything together

- Craig

C

Crash Gordon

Do you see them when you Publish to the web? Or are you only talking about when you're designing?

| On the web site I am making there is a narrow white space between the Navigation Bar and the Body of the page. I can't seem to to bring them together, and therefore have a white stripe between them from top to bottom, as well as blank white spaces along the bottom of the Body and under the Navigation Bar. How do I get rid of the blank spaces and meld everything together?
|
| - Craig

J

Jim Buyens

-----Original Message-----
On the web site I am making there is a narrow white
space between the Navigation Bar and the Body of the
page. I can't seem to to bring them together, and
therefore have a white stripe between them from top to
bottom, as well as blank white spaces along the bottom
of the Body and under the Navigation Bar. How do I get
rid of the blank spaces and meld everything together?

- Craig

Plese post the URL of the problem page to this thread.

Jim Buyens
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
http://www.interlacken.com
Author of:
*----------------------------------------------------
|\---------------------------------------------------
|| Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003 Inside Out
||---------------------------------------------------
|| Web Database Development Step by Step .NET Edition
|| Microsoft FrontPage Version 2002 Inside Out
|| Faster Smarter Beginning Programming
|| (All from Microsoft Press)
|/---------------------------------------------------
*----------------------------------------------------

G

Jim and Crash

It is not published yet, but when I look at it in "Preview" the space is still there

- Craig

C

Crash Gordon

Hard to tell without seeing it, maybe don't worry about it until you do, it may not really be there - and if it is then we can hep ya.

| Jim and Crash,
|
| It is not published yet, but when I look at it in "Preview" the space is still there.
|
| - Craig

Ask a Question