Biostar Z87X 3D Motherboard

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Bjorn 3D have reviewed the Biostar Z87X 3D Motherboard which they describe as being 'a good performer for the budget user':

"Today we have Biostar’s top Z87 model which integrates their HiFi audio solution for a great audio experience should you use this for a multimedia or gaming board this one should be up for the task.

The one thing that did surprise me is the lack of SLI support which means your talking single Nvidia card or crossfire depending upon your needs, but from what i have seen many users utilize a single card setup anyways especially budget builds so this may be a great low cost solution for a low cost gamer.

The board comes in at a price of $139.99 directly from Newegg at the time of writing which is in the lower and very competitive segment and this tells me that as long as the feature set exists and works this could be an amazing value."

Biostar-Z87X-3D5-870x1024.jpg

Read the full review at Bjorn 3D

Ask a Question