BindingContext problem

S

Sergio Florez M.

I have a windows form with a bunch of textboxes, comboboxes and three datagrids. My dataset has 4 tables and the necesary relations. Basically it's a master page with three detail grids. My problem is that when I move the position of the BindingContext the datagrids reflect the change but the textboxes and comboboxes don't.

S

Sergio Florez M.

I've come to the conclusion that the BindingContext doesn't work well with database views. I say this because the master table I'm using is in reality a view that combines two tables. If I change the form so that the data is bound to only one of these tables then everything works fine.

This is still very weird. I mean, shouldn't it be totally transparent for a dataset if the datatables were filled with views or tables or even stored procedures?

--
El que persevera insiste
Sergio Florez M.
Medellín, Colombia

"Sergio Florez M." <[email protected]> escribió en el mensaje I have a windows form with a bunch of textboxes, comboboxes and three datagrids. My dataset has 4 tables and the necesary relations. Basically it's a master page with three detail grids. My problem is that when I move the position of the BindingContext the datagrids reflect the change but the textboxes and comboboxes don't.

Ask a Question