Big up to the Amiga 500 crew!

Reaction score
did u buy one? have u still got it?

I still got mine, Amiga 500 that is, before home pc's Amiga's where the thing!!!

I love my Amiga 500 computer, still play it sometimes, got lots of games:

Lemmings
IK+
Lotus
Workbench! (not really a game closest Amiga got to windows)
Rick Dangerous

I reckon the Amiga 500 is a peice of gaming history so hang on to yours with both hands!

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I have never owned an Amiga 500, but quite a few of my friends did about 10 years ago... I love them :D Lemmings and North and South were my favorites!

Are Amiga still around? I thought they were great!

Kye

Reaction score
Rick Dangerous!!

i can remember that...when you kill a native guy, or you guy they go " whaaaa! " and fly of the screen, lol.

Reaction score
yes Ian, around 10 years ago it was big!

yes Kye thats rick dangerous 4sure!! but it was so damn hard!!!!! never got that far on it!

Reaction score
Still get one of the A500s down out of the attic from time to time to play..

KICK OFF 2

Using either a Pro 5000 or a zipstick joystick... ahhh those where the days..

<Mental note, get A500 down for a weekend of kick off 2>

Reaction score
lol i remeber kick off2 it was so bloddy hard!!! i could never score but then again i was quite young!
games are coming back to me:

chaos engine 2
trolls
skweek
paperboy
captain planet!
seceret pockets
robocod!

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I had an Amiga 500 with about 200 games, loved it for ages. My favourties games were Lemmings and Super Frog!

Reaction score
Sorry but I'm going to have to hijack this post and make a comment that created many years of arguements between me and my mates at school.

I thought that my Atari ST was better than the Amiga!

Super Sprint ruled.

Reaction score
eKos said:
Sorry but I'm going to have to hijack this post and make a comment that created many years of arguements between me and my mates at school.

I thought that my Atari ST was better than the Amiga!

Super Sprint ruled.

whats that? in your dreams buddy!! :)

Kye

Reaction score
your all giving me a trip down memory lane! i was young, and unlearnt...but those games are my childhood memories!

Reaction score
Kye said:
your all giving me a trip down memory lane! i was young, and unlearnt...but those games are my childhood memories!

thats what its about old is gold!!! so a trip down memory lane is just eternal bliss!

Reaction score
ST better than the Amiga, next you will tell me of its superior music abilities :D

I solved that little argument by having both, see even back then 1 computers was not enought.

Dungeon Master was the game that sold the Amiga and the ST to me, then later on Bloodwych, fantastic multiplayer RPG, well before its time.

On the kick off 2 note, I came across this a few days back

http://www.ko-gathering.com/kickoff2/howto.html

guess what im doing this weekend :)

Reaction score
Phelon said:
ST better than the Amiga, next you will tell me of its superior music abilities :D

I solved that little argument by having both, see even back then 1 computers was not enought.

Dungeon Master was the game that sold the Amiga and the ST to me, then later on Bloodwych, fantastic multiplayer RPG, well before its time.

On the kick off 2 note, I came across this a few days back

http://www.ko-gathering.com/kickoff2/howto.html

guess what im doing this weekend :)

lol u joker! yes ive got this emulator its so great got lots of games on it.but id like to find out how i could download a game from the net and then stick it into my real amiga 500. mate, it just dont feel the same on the keyboard like it does on the joystick!!!!!

but all the same ive played some good classics on my pc!!! lots of ppl play emulators at offices around the country:)

one last note. ST? back in the days it was all about Amiga 500 ST wasnt mentioned it was not the computer on everyones lips! it was all about the Amiga 500!

Ask a Question