Best small and light MP3 player

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking for MP3 player and would like to hear peoples opinions on what they think. I want something as small and light as possible - not too worried about huge storage - 1Gb will be fine for me I think.

Players I am considering:

Ipod Nano (though am a bit worried about the screen cracking issue)

Creative Nano

Sony NW-E99

Sony NWE407

Thinking of a budget of around £100 though if anyone knows of any better small players I would be grateful

Thanks

Marc

Reaction score
hi,

I've done a lot of research and have limited it to two:

1 - Creative Zen sleek

2 - Sony NW-HDH5

Both very good, but I think I'm going to go for sony as its looks a better built/interface despite pants sonic stage s/w......with 30gb, 40 hours battery and 135 grams - what more can I say...

Reaction score
If you want cheapness...

Ebuyer MP3 Player With Expansion Slot £12.57 inc VAT
Quickfind code: 85038

Ebuyer Extra Value 1GB Secure Digital Card £35.00 inc VAT
Quickfind code: 96295

= £47.57 (or roughly £50.00 delivered to your door)

Though a Zen micro is probably the preferable choice :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
A vote for the Zen here too, and i is listening to it as i type. :)

You'll find a few threads about it in this section, plus theres a review of it in the User Reviews section. :thumb:

Reaction score
where do you get your music from? you cant put napster songs onto the zen micro can you?

Reaction score
Is that the russian site? If it is, i heard its legal in russia but in UK etc it isnt due to countries having different laws.

Reaction score
i read that the companies took them to court but they could do anything against aomp3 because of russian laws...

so get the VERY cheap music while its still legal

Reaction score
Nah, im still not too sure about them. Its a bit of a grey area as they are legal in russia so there not really legal here to buy so im a little unsure.

Reaction score
small and light mp3 player

Anyone had any experience with the Iaudio U2 - seems like a nice player. Had a look at the creative zen micro but am looking for something a bit smaller.

Marc

Ask a Question