Best PC shop in the UK

Reaction score
hi everywon,

Im new to this forum but im reading it for a while.
i was thinking that it was good to open a tread about the best pc shops in the UK.
so here we go, tell something about a PC shop in the UK that you think is the best.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Crucial has to be my favorite, mainly because I've never had a problem with them, they are (or were when I last used them) the cheapest and delivery is fast!

I've not bought anything PC stuff online for a long while now though as I've got MicroDirect and Aria just around the corner, both of which have been fine when I've bought in store. Although I think the only purchase I've made in the last 18 months is 1GB of ram and some AV software.

Reaction score
doesnt matter, effery shop that you think is the best of the UK.
what i hope whit this tread is to help people in the UK that want to buy a new pc find a suitible shop for them.

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Crucial has to be my favorite, mainly because I've never had a problem with them, they are (or were when I last used them) the cheapest and delivery is fast!

I've not bought anything PC stuff online for a long while now though as I've got MicroDirect and Aria just around the corner, both of which have been fine when I've bought in store. Although I think the only purchase I've made in the last 18 months is 1GB of ram and some AV software.

do you have an internet site of them or a adres?

Reaction score
DMC Systems!! :D

They're the company i worked for in Edinburgh. Two guys running it, one's excellent with hardware one's amazing with software, they're really good and nice guys!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
PC shop in the UK that you think is the best ...
ah, easy question.

Go up Sussex road, turn right at the first lights, just over the bridge on the right is SCS. If they ain't got what you want, they will have it for Thursday. :thumb:

:user:

Ask a Question