Best Option for Bedroom?

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy some cheap 5.1 speakers for my bedroom, and I think the Creative Inspire T6060's look pretty fair

What I don't want is a repeat of the AWFUL Trust £30 5.1 speakers I bought a year or so ago.

Also, on the new PC I will have your bog standard Realtek 5.1 Codec on the motherboard. I will use the speakers for games, music and movies, so would it be worth investing in a Soundblaster X-Fi music or the like?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
PotGuy said:
I'm looking to buy some cheap 5.1 speakers for my bedroom, and I think the Creative Inspire T6060's look pretty fair

What I don't want is a repeat of the AWFUL Trust £30 5.1 speakers I bought a year or so ago.

Also, on the new PC I will have your bog standard Realtek 5.1 Codec on the motherboard. I will use the speakers for games, music and movies, so would it be worth investing in a Soundblaster X-Fi music or the like?
Not really, unless you are a musician and wish to record yourself playing a guitar, or summit, then any old on-board 5.1 will do.

Oh, and don't go putting them speakers on a party wall with next door ... ;)

Reaction score
The Inspire systems are very good

I bought the Inspire 5.1 S300 system about 3 years ago never looked back suits my needs and volumes to the ground

Reaction score
thing is i dont want the absolute low end. I have found it really difficult to find something decent in the £100 range. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Bed, wardrobe, chest of draws, bedside cabinet, dab clock radio, lamp.
Now that's what should be in a bedroom, oh forgot, couple of nice pictures. ;)
And the colour scheme light blue makes the room look nice to:D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
murdoch said:
Bed, wardrobe, chest of draws, bedside cabinet, dab clock radio, lamp.
Now that's what should be in a bedroom, oh forgot, couple of nice pictures. ;)
And the colour scheme light blue makes the room look nice to:D
You ain't seen my Hovel ... ;)

My 'bedroom' is my living room is my dining room is my laundry room is my bedroom ...
nod.gif

Oh, I do have some nice pictures & plants and it ain't blue ... :p

Reaction score
hmm well I have no money right now, but i have decided when i do im going to up my budget to £150. Get proper speakers.

I've found the Creative GigaWorks ProGamer G500, and the Logitech Z-5400. Both have THX certification and 310W output. Any thoughts?

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Logitech X530

Amazing.

I double that got a pair around a year ago for around £50 seen them on special around a little while ago for around £35-£40 would definately get a set of those they sound great look fine only prob is the bass might be a little loud sometimes but theres nothing wrong with that;)

Ask a Question