Beast Computers Experiences

Reaction score
Hi all.. this my first post. I've recently purchased a new gaming system from Beast Computers and wanted to share my experiences.

Beast are a fairly young company which is dedicated to producing high end gaming PC's. I was on the hunt for a new gaming rig a couple of months ago and did a google search for Gaming PC suppliers. Beast came to my attention having read their support forums on their website and the positive things that people on there had to say about Beast's systems. I decided to go for their Hybrid EVo system but wanted to change the spec slightly to suit my needs. I emailed Beast and right from the start they were exceptionally helpful. Responses were quick and the advice given was impartial and informed. Having placed my order with Beast I was sent an email from them stating that my system would be delivered in two weeks.. unfortunately I would have been away on holiday when the system was due to arrive and when I contacted them they said that they would pull out the stops and get the system to me the week before I was due to go on holiday. This date was duly met and my system was hand delivered by their staff (Extra Chargable Option) in perfect condition. Price wise I believe that Beast offer very competitive prices for their systems, they will spec a system for you personally and do not try and push their most expensive products.

If you want to buy a new system from a company that has excellent customer service and a product to match then I wouldn't hesitate for a minute in recommending Beast.

Ask a Question