Battle for middle earth 2 graphics related problems.

Reaction score
Battle for middle 2 installed fine, but when it runs we get an error message and the BSOD:

Stop: 0x0000008E (0xc0000005, 0x0000000F, 0xB96934B30, 0x00000000)

Also suggested to install new drivers but havent been able to find the vendor site, here are the specs of the pc:

AMD 2800+, 512 RAM, Radeon 9200SE.

Appreciate any help :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
That is usually a ram problem ... video cards have ram ... than again it could be a driver problem ... do ATI make drives yet!

;)

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
That is usually a ram problem ... video cards have ram ... than again it could be a driver problem ... do ATI make drives yet!

;)

It's most likely a driver problem, the spec of the pc is enough.....

Cant find any blasted links to the lastest drivers, it just points me in a nother direction when trying to find the new drivers....end up going in circles.

bah

:D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894

... they are for Windows XP, if you're runing another OS don't use them.

user.gif

Reaction score
Reaction score
hi

HP Pavilian notebook ze4400
768mb ram
1.9ghz amd processor
ATI mobility 320m IPG

Hi I know this is an old thread, but I am this same issue with this game, I have an ATI mobility 320m IPG video card. I know the drivers are out dated beacause its a discontinued product. I wanted to know if any one else has a solution for this issues because I dont know what to do at this point. How am I suppose to get new drivers when they dont exist :mad:....Thanks in advance

Reaction score
bobross said:
HP Pavilian notebook ze4400
768mb ram
1.9ghz amd processor
ATI mobility 320m IPG

Hi I know this is an old thread, but I am this same issue with this game, I have an ATI mobility 320m IPG video card. I know the drivers are out dated beacause its a discontinued product. I wanted to know if any one else has a solution for this issues because I dont know what to do at this point. How am I suppose to get new drivers when they dont exist :mad:....Thanks in advance

Hey bobross,

Does exactly the same error message appear? We'll try to update your drivers first if we can find the blasted things. :)

Reaction score
michael 118 said:
Hey bobross,

Does exactly the same error message appear? We'll try to update your drivers first if we can find the blasted things. :)

Yea its the same one every time. If you can find em that would be great, I looked all day yesterday for a resolution and couldnt find them.

Ask a Question