Bank charges ???

Reaction score
Remember this well?

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-2489352.php

Bank and Credit card charges.

A little while back the aforementioned were informed to lower the late payment overdrawn etc charges made by them to customers? Oh goodie we all thought well! Think again?

Having had CCs for quite some time I received the following from all of them.

Any late payments and or other incurred by your good self will now be charged at the lower rate of £12.00 instead of the usual £20.00 [I have never missed or been late in paying of such].

Saturday I received an updated one from MSDW Credit Card it read?

As from 1st November APR charges incurred will be increased from 15.9% to 25.9%:eek: on all transactions, hoping you will maintain your impeccable credit status as we value your custom.

Ummmm.. I thought time for a phone call to them asking them why? Sorry to say it is head offices decision to higher the rates to cover losses since the reduction of late payments etc. ho so no chance of lowering my rate, no I am sorry it is set and that’s that, ok then will you take a payment from me now, yes certainly sir how much would you like to pay, the full balance please, ok all done, you certainly have been close my account please, why sir, well if you cant work it out ask head office to explain it to you good day.:D

Ask a Question