background colour of sheet gone gray need to change to whit

Change Background colour of worksheet

On jst one sheet in my book of several sheets the background has turned gray.
I copied it and it was still gray. How do I change it back to white.

CLR

Try clicking on VIEW > NORMAL

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Change Background colour of worksheet" <Change Background colour of
news:[email protected]...