    Is it possible?
    Thanks.

    bye Fogar

    Fogar, Sep 7, 2003

  2. Fogar

    Ben Myers Guest

    Find the AVG folder in My Computer or Windows Explorer and
    create a desktop shortcut to "avgse.exe". Right-click the shortcut,
    select "Properties" and add a space and the path to the Eudora
    attachment folder to the end of the "Target" line, something like
    this:.

    "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG6\avgse.exe" "C:\Program Files\Eudora\Attach\*.*"

    Ben

    Ben Myers, Sep 7, 2003

  3. Fogar

    Alastair Guest

    "Fogar" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I have very often to scan "Attach" folder of Eudora and I don't like
    > always to go iside AVG "Test Center". I waste too much time.
    > I'd like to have a shortcurt on desktop. Clicking on it, the AVG
    > should run and scan that folder.
    > Is it possible?

    Just pop a shortcut to the "Attach" folder on your desktop. When
    you want to scan, right-click it and choose "Scan with AVG" from
    the menu.

    Alastair, Sep 7, 2003
  4. Fogar

    Fogar Guest

    >Just pop a shortcut to the "Attach" folder on your desktop. When
    >you want to scan, right-click it and choose "Scan with AVG" from
    >the menu.

    I haven't "Scan with AVG" in the menu but "Test by AVG".
    That test tells me if there are virus but it doesn't delete them.

    bye Fogar

    Fogar, Sep 8, 2003
  5. Fogar

    Fogar Guest

    I'm sorry but I have the version 7 and I have not avgse.exe.
    I don't know if I have to create a desktop shortcut with
    avgw.exe or avgw.exe.
    However I have tried with both but it doesn't work.
    In the Propierties of my shortcurt I see:
    C:\Programmi\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
    and I heve modified it so:
    C:\Programmi\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe "C:\Programmi\Internet\Eudora\
    Attach\*.*"
    When I click on the shortcurt it opens "AVG Anti-virus Advanced
    Interface, then I have to go into "Test Menager Menu".
    Why?
    Thanks Fogar

    Fogar, Sep 8, 2003
  6. Fogar

    Alastair Guest

    "Fogar" <> wrote in message
    > >Just pop a shortcut to the "Attach" folder on your desktop. When
    > >you want to scan, right-click it and choose "Scan with AVG" from
    > >the menu.

    > I haven't "Scan with AVG" in the menu but "Test by AVG".
    > That test tells me if there are virus but it doesn't delete them.

    Odd. "Scan with AVG" is in my menu.

    Alastair, Sep 8, 2003
  7. Fogar

    Ben Myers Guest

    I use AVG6. Avgse.exe doesn't delete infected files anyway, so
    it would be no better than the folder method suggested by another
    poster.

    Ben

    Ben Myers, Sep 9, 2003