Automating Outlook 2000

Richard

All,

I am writing an Outlook 2000 Add-In .DLL program. I have
applied the necessary knowledge base fixes to enable event
handling in Outlook 2000 and everything is working except
for one thing:

When I make changes to the items in a folder I get the
ItemAdd() event and the ItemChange() event but I do not
ever get the ItemRemove() event.

Repeated testing has determined that this is also true of
the FolderAdd(), FolderChange(), and and FolderRemove()
events; aka the remove event never fires...

Can somebody confirm that this is indeed the case? I have
coded around the problem but I am curious as to whether or
not this is a known issue...

--Richard

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi Richard,

This is an already known issue in outlook 2000.
For more information, please visit:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;279502

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan