Automatic forwarding meeting request to another mailbox

E

el

Hi,
We have car resources which are used by designated staff. They wanted to know when their cars were booked by other staff. Also, some of them wanted to have control on any bookings on their cars by accepting the booking manually.

I knew how to use Resource Scheduling... to control automatic accept meeting request etc. But I have problem finding the way to automatic forwarding copies of a meeting requests to the designated staff's mailboxes for him to accept/reject the booking manually. Please help!!!

TIA
el

A

Andy David {MVP}

Hi,
We have car resources which are used by designated staff. They wanted to know when their cars were booked by other staff. Also, some of them wanted to have control on any bookings on their cars by accepting the booking manually.

I knew how to use Resource Scheduling... to control automatic accept meeting request etc. But I have problem finding the way to automatic forwarding copies of a meeting requests to the designated staff's mailboxes for him to accept/reject the booking manually. Please help!!!

TIA
el

Make him a delegate in Outllook

J

Jamestechman

I"m assuming for Exchange 2003? Setup a delegate on the resource
mailbox. Setup a group and put the designated staff in this group.
Then open the resource mailbox; go to tools; options; delegates; add
this group.

James Chong (MVP)
MCITP | EMA; MCSE | M+, S+,
Security+, Project+, ITIL
msexchangetips.blogspot.com

E

el

Yes, that would do for those who want to accept meeting requests manually.
Thanks for your help.

What about those only want to be informed (by receive a copy of the meeting
request)? In Delegate Permissions:<username> window, Delegate receives
copies of meeting-related messages sent to me checkbox is greyed out if I
put the delegate as Reviewer (can read items) in Calendar box. How can I
achive it?

TIA

Ask a Question