Access AutoExec, Runcode Error 2001

Reaction score
Hello All,

Even though I'm new to access things were progressing well, but I've hit the wall with a few issues. I've inherited a split database with four pieces, backend version, frontend version and two user versions in accde form. The users wanted some changes, so I needed to add a few forms, modify a few forms, add a table and come up with the queries for the changes. That work is complete and working well, but I wasn't able to convert the new frontend accdb version to the user accde versions. I'm getting an AutoExec, Runcode Error 2045. As a temporary solution for the users I posted the accdb versions, but most are getting a AutoExec, Runcode Error 2001 when trying to open the database. Some of the users are able to open the database with no issues, but all the team members need to be able to get in. I'm wondering what the differences would be between the users who are able to get in and those that aren't. I've added the location to the trusted sites and I've changed there macro settings with no success.

Any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks, Bill

Reaction score
Correction on the initial post, The error code when trying to open the accde version is 2425

Ask a Question