Autocorrect 2003 converted to 2007


Elaine J.

Can someone tell me how to convert my Word 2003 autocorrect files to Word 2007?

I have tried copying my MSO1033.acl to the building blocks/1033 folder, but
when I click on quick parts, it throws up a dialog box with garbage in it. I
have read through many of the messages, but they appear to be discussing
moving from 2003 to 2003 or 2007 to 2007.

Thanks for any help.



Tony Jollans

You shouldn't have to do anything.

If you're trying to move from one machine to another, just copy the file to
the equivalent place it came from - the actual path varies according to
Windows version, but should be reachable as %appdata%\Microsoft\Office on
all versions.

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question