Auto configure Outlook 2003

G

I have created a PRF file with the Outlook 2003 resource kit CIW. I then have the login script start the PRF file on login which launches Outlook and configures it. Outlook launches and configures itself but when it launches the PRF file it prompts the user for the following yes or no question every time
"Outlook is about to import information into your email accounts. This can potentially modify or replace your existing E-Mail Account Settings. Would you like to import the account settings? (Outlook will be opened after you click Yes or No.)"

Is there anyway to eliminate this message from coming up.

Thanks in advance for any information!

J

Jason

Brad said:
I have created a PRF file with the Outlook 2003 resource kit CIW. I then have the login script
start the PRF file on login which launches Outlook and configures it. Outlook launches and
configures itself but when it launches the PRF file it prompts the user for the following yes or no
question every time:
"Outlook is about to import information into your email accounts. This can potentially modify or
replace your existing E-Mail Account Settings. Would you like to import the account settings?
(Outlook will be opened after you click Yes or No.)"
Is there anyway to eliminate this message from coming up.

Thanks in advance for any information!

I think Outlook Profiler is a good way of setting these profiles up...
http://goff.nu

Ask a Question