audio program

Tom C..

Does anyone know of a good audio recording program? I need one that will
record in at least 128 bit. Thanks for the help...tom

Ron May

Tom C..

Thanks for the help. I want to attempt recording some of my old vinyl albums
and put them on CD. Thanks again...tom

Susan Bugher

Thanks for the help. I want to attempt recording some of my old vinyl albums
and put them on CD. Thanks again...tom

my 2 cents. . .

Recording is a time consuming task. I use Wave Repair to record vinyl
albums as wave files, split the tracks and save those files (on a CD).
I convert the wave files to MP3 with CDex. If I want to convert to a
different lossy format sometime in the future I should be able to do it
without loss of quality.

Wave Repair has nice metering and track splitting(!) and it's easy to use.

Program: Wave Repair
Author: Clive Backham
Ware: (Liteware) (Nagware) recording and track splitting functions are free
http://www.delback.co.uk/wavrep/
http://www.delback.co.uk/wavrep/freeware.htm
v 4.8.8 (1147 KB)
http://www.delback.co.uk/wavrep/wr488install.exe

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Author: Clive Backham
Ware: (Liteware) (Nagware) recording and track splitting functions are
free
http://www.delback.co.uk/wavrep/
http://www.delback.co.uk/wavrep/freeware.htm
v 4.8.8 (1147 KB)
http://www.delback.co.uk/wavrep/wr488install.exe

Susan

I agree with Susan. Wave Repair is the best recorder out there.

Norm Strong

Peter Seiler

(e-mail address removed) - 13.02.2006 17:12 :
I agree with Susan. Wave Repair is the best recorder out there.

perhaps, but *NO* need fullquoting again.