Audio Problem

Eddie

Subject: Re: No captured audio / sound
From: "Eddie" <[email protected]>
Sent: 12/20/2003 8:04:54 AM

Cari, thanks for the reply. I should have also included
in my post that I use the Pixela moviemaker without any
problems at all. Pixela is the software that came with
the camcorder - Sony DCR-TRV340. Camera function is
excellent. Computer function (including sound is
excellent). My connection is USB. Is this via an analog
capture? I don't know, how would I determine this? Are
you capturing sound through 'line in' on the soundcard?
Again.....no clue. How do I determine this and what is
the adjustment to be made if it is "line in"? Are you
sure it's not set to mute in the Volume Options? As
previously, when using other 'moviemaker' programs
everything works fine. Sound on the computer is excellent
too! I appreciate your time and patience during this
Holiday Season. Eddie

In play back in windows movie maker I get no sound im using Dazzle fusion to record video and audio from vcr ,the video is great just no sound i,ve used stereo mix in sound recorder and video and recording controll .Ive used Dazzle on other recordings and it has sound but not very good thought windows movie maker might take care of this problem but it is worse can you help me?