Audio Files Transcription

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

Good day to all. I'm just new here and badly need help. Does anybody here knows any software or service where I can transcribe my audio files into text? I have tons of it in different formats and I have no time listening to all of it and transcribe it into words. I'm willing to spend a few bucks for it but better if it will be free.

Thanks,
Allan

Reaction score
Hey Ian, will definitely consider your suggestion as I'm a bit desperate and time pressured. Will check the sites you gave now and will also keep you posted. Thank you very much for your help.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
ignore me I'm just posting to get a heads-up on spam.

oh, I did delete your duplicate thread. :)

Reaction score
Just want to keep you all posted that I came across with other forums and found a transcription service. I was really satisfied using it. Turnaround speed is fast and the process to upload files is very simple. It's highly accurate and the cheapest around I guess. It was really a time-saver and I'm still using it up to now. Much appreciated all your help.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question