    along with that. I know how to mail merge but i don't know how to attach a
    file along with main document.

    with regards

    Guest, Aug 13, 2005

    Doug Robbins Guest

    See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

    http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/MergeWithAttachments.htm

    --
    Hope this helps.

    services on a paid consulting basis.

    Doug Robbins - Word MVP

    Doug Robbins, Aug 13, 2005

    Graham Mayor Guest

    See the article prepared by fellow MVP Doug Robbins at
    http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/MergeWithAttachments.htm

    --
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    My web site www.gmayor.com